CartGIS is an independent wireless communications consultant with no affiliation with any vendors or service providers. Our business is evaluating, planning, designing, and managing the implementation of reliable, cost-effective wireless voice and data communication systems.
Through qualified communication consultants, our client’s needs and goals are met with top priority, working solely in the best interest of our clients.
Our consulting team will work closely with your organisation to ensure the successful review, business needs and design of the most suitable, and cost-effective communications system to meet your needs.
Our Communication Systems designs are based on:
- A clear assessment and cost benefit analysis of available technologies and system configurations.
- Our extensive, practical experience implementing reliable, cost effective voice radio communications systems for business operations.
- Our strong working knowledge of the large variety or proprietary and non- proprietary voice communications technologies.
- A clear and expert evaluation of all available services to ensure the proposed system meets your budget and operational needs.
Professional Communication Consulting Services:
- Initial business needs assessment within your specific business sector
- Technical evaluation of existing system problems and determination of the most cost effective and reliable solutions
- Preparation of the business case
- Budgetary funding
- Coverage analysis
- Radio system capacity & loading analyses
- Detailed design development
- Preparation and release of the request(s) for proposals and/or bids
- Selection of the most suitable technology and contractor
- Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) license applications and regulatory filings or respective your National Spectrum Management Authority.
- Oversee system implementation and ensuring contractor compliance with all contractual obligations, to final system Testing, acceptance and commissioning .
- Our professional communication consultants have over 10 years experience planning designing and managing the implementation of systems on behalf of our clients.
- We are completely independent from all vendors, manufacturers, and commercial telecommunications service providers.
- We possess strong, proven technical, and system design skills and knowledge
- We have strong working knowledge of current and emerging technologies and services.
- Often ambiguous, over ambitious and misleading claims by vendors and commercial service providers can be confusing .Adventure Encounter is independent and non- technology dependant.
- Our communications consultants stay abreast of the changing regulatory environment, and the current, and emerging ACMA regulatory policies, rules regulations, and licensing procedures.
- We clearly and competently evaluate all practical alternatives and options to determine the most cost-effective, reliable, and safest data and voice solution that will meet our client’s short and long term needs and expectations.